To Protect and Serve
The San Juan Police Department is committed to being a world-class leader in law enforcement. We will protect and enhance the quality of life for all who live, work and visit the City of San Juan by enforcement of laws, protecting the rights, lives, and property of every person.
- We demonstrate through our actions, integrity, honesty, honor, fairness, and respect for others in our professional and personal lives
- We seek and accept responsibility for our actions, and are expected to uphold commitments to each other and the people we come in contact within our professional and personal lives
- We make rational and moral decisions, and shall be prepared to answer to others for the decisions that we make in our professional and personal lives
- We encourage and expect every member of this agency to work together and to work closely with other agencies to uphold the Department’s mission, vision, core values, motto, and goals
- We will provide the first-rate service to our community, and shall have the best interest of the public, and will always display a public-spirited attitude in our professional and personal lives
The San Juan Police Department’s motto is “A commitment to the Future”.
- Protect San Juan from public safety threats
- To reduce, solve, and prevent crime
- Delivery of first-rate police services
- Enhance community relationship
- Professional development and personal growth